Ana Margarida's contribution to the "Deep Dive" will be her experience studying and accompanying the Solidarity Economy mapping that was carried out in Brazil during the last decade, which served as a theoretical an methodological reference for similar mapping processes across Europe and the USA. The needs and assets mapping carried out during that exercise support the development of social dynamics and economic practices that are essential for the sustainability of the commons.
Hehl, Frauke: studied architecture with a focus on social urban development in milano/italy.
co-founder and director of the workstation Ideenwerkstatt Berlin e.V. (www.workstation-berlin.org) and an initiator of the 'ideenaufruf' (idea-finder), started in 2000 which works on sustainable city development and partizipation.
* since 2001 active in the Berlin-wide network of Urban Gardening (www.gruenanteil.net), which
concerns itself with urban subsistence and sustainable economies.
* an initiator of the Ladyfest in Berlin (www.ladyfest.net) or of networking activities as
* lecturer for youth and adult education.
* active in several self-organized-focussed associations Verbund Offener Werkstätten e.V.
* actual projects are 'Kunst-Stoffe ~ Zentralstelle für wiederverwendbare Materialien'
(www.kunst stoffe-berlin.de), collaboration with Berliner Lastenradnetzwerk